This six-week long series is based on the curriculum developed by Echo Parenting and Education. The Echo curriculum is blended with my focus on helping parents work towards self-acceptance as they strive to parent with empathy and unconditional positive regard for their children and for themselves.
This interactive workshop includes the following material:
• Supporting participants to establish and remain focused on long-term goals
• Understanding how our own histories inform our parenting
• Understanding anger and tools for self-regulation
• Setting limits with compassion and emotional coaching
• Developing a practice of self-compassion and self-acceptance
• Non-Violent (Compassionate) Communication (NVC) and the application of the tools of NVC to the parenting relationship
• Interpersonal Neurobiology, using an interdisciplinary approach to better understand our experiences
• Theory of Mindset and support for fostering a growth mindset for both the parent and child
• Positive Psychology and the science of well-being
This class will be held at The LOFT in El Segundo.
Advanced registration is required using the link below.